Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Get To Know Me | Tag



Hi! I wanted to do a kind of tag like this and so I saw this tag and thought it would be nice to do and to give it a go!

Okay here we go... 

1. Are you named after anyone one?
I've asked my parents this before and they said I'm not and that they just liked the name. So the answers no! 
2. When was the last time you cried?
Well I wasn't expecting this question hahah. I think it was a few weeks ago when I woke up from a dream that all my family had died. Hahah just got all deep!
3. Do you have kids?
No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yeah! I don't really know why, I'm a nice person?
5. Do use sarcasm a lot?
Um.. Yeah I think so. I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad! I only use it with people I'm comfortable around!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Oh hell nah! I could NEVER! Yeah I'm going to leave it at that!
7. What's your favourite cereal?
I don't have cereal that often because I don't like milk, so I have cornflakes on their own without milk!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? 
For the most part it's eyes! Have you ever seen them like clear kind of eyes? Oh my god they are gorgeous! And I also notice hair.
9. What is your eye colour?
Blue. 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy endings! I hate scary movies, I never ever watch them. They scare me way to much! 
11. Favourite smells? 
Raw meat, wood, lemons. 
12. Summer or winter? 
Summer because there's a little chance that it might be a little hot in Ireland! 
But I love wearing wooly jumpers in winter!! 
13. Computer or television? 
Computer - you can do so much more on the computer and you can watch TV on the computer so, yeah computer.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
Well, with my family we went to Orlando Florida last year and that was the furthest away from home I've ever been. 
But on my own I went away to the Aran Islands off the coast of Galway for two weeks in fifth class ( I live in Dublin btw).
15. Do you have any special talents?
I don't think I have any special talents, but I think I'm quite good at sports.
16. Where were you born? 
Dublin, Ireland 
17. What are your hobbies?
Playing sports, baking, watching TV shows. 
18. Do you have any pets? 
Sadly not :( . 
19. Favourite movie? 
There is a lot, so I'm only going to name a few:
Mamma Mia, Spy, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2.
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes.. One older sister and a younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to be a primary school teacher! 


That was the last question! 

I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet and wants to! 








No comments:

Post a Comment