Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Books I want to read.


Hi! This is a list of the next 6 books I want to read! 





1) Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. 
I really really want to read these three books because I feel like they are lighthearted and easy to read!




2) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
I want to read Fangirl because, like Anna and the french kiss, my sister said that it is a fun read!






3) I'll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson.
The concept of this book intrigues me and I look forward to reading it!





4) The coldest girl in cold town by Holly Black.
I've heard good things about Holly Black and would like give this book a go!






5) Twenty eight and a half wishes by Denise Grover Swank.
My sister said that this book is a rom-com in book form and that sold it for me :') 






6) The 5th wave by Rick Yancey.
 The blurb of this book dragged me in! I've heard great things about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment