Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

My bucket list


Hi , my name in a Emma and this is a list of things I want to do before I die. Enjoy! 


1) I'd love to go to New York and cycle around Central Park!







2) I've always been really interested in the royal family and would love to go on a tour of Buckingham Palace! 







3) My favourite musicals are Les Mis and The Phantom Of The Opera! I want to see both the shows live in the West End to experience the greatness in the best way possible. 



 

4) I'd love to go on a sun holiday to somewhere like Spain and chill out on the beach all day!





5) I've never been on a ski holiday and would love to see how terrible I am at it!







6) I'm obsessed with the sims so I'd like to buy a computer and get THE SIMS!! But I'd obviously love the computer too ;) 






7) I would like to be able to bake lots of things without eggs for people with egg allergies!






8) It would be great to get a chalk wall in my house to right notes on!







9) Gaelic football is my favourite sport and it's my dream to play for the ladies gaa team in Croke Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment