Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Playlist for Anna and the French Kiss

Playlist for Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins 







- I want you back by The Jackson 5


"When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd" (Anna)

"one glance was all it took"

"Oh baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me back in your heart
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go
(Let you go, baby)" (Étienne - when Anna and Étienne are outside the nightclub and Anna finds out that Étienne is still going out with Ellie)


- Poison and wine by The Civil Wars

"Oh I don't love you but I always will" (Étienne - when he is trying to pick between Anna and Ellie)

"I wish you'd hold me when I turn my
back
The less I give the more I get back"
(Anna)


- Taking over me by Lawson

"My heart is racing
She puts her hands in mine
I feel them shaking
I look into her eyes
And I tell her that it's gonna be alright
And I'm never ever gonna make you cry"
(Étienne)

"I'll fix your broken heart
I'll make it beat again" (Anna)

"
Whoo-uuh-uuh I just can't believe the love, love, love is taking over me" (Both)

- Shut up and Dance by Walk on the moon.

"Oh don't you dare look back.
Just keep your eyes on me."
I said, "You're holding back, "
She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This woman is my destiny.."
(Étienne - when Anna starts dancing in the nightclub)
 
"She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor and she said.." (Étienne- dancing in the nightclub with Anna)

"I knew we were bound to be together,
Bound to be together"





No comments:

Post a Comment